With the Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale right around the corner, Katy, Ben, Robyn, and Muaz discuss their favorite moments and make daring predictions about what’s to come.
- Predictions for the Season Finale
- Why Bran Stark is the worst
- Our Red Wedding Stories
- Why the Battle for Winterfell was so brilliant
The second part of our E3 episode where we discuss our absolute favorites (and least favorites) from the Electronic Entertainment Expo. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo all get get spotlight as we discuss all of the games coming up that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
- Mass Effect Andromeda and its new protagonist
- Death Stranding: What hath Kojima wrought?!
- Frank West’s glorious return to Dead Rising
- How Titanfall 2 will right the wrongs of the original
For our inaugural episode, we share a little bit about ourselves before discussing E3’s big news. For our favorite (and least favorite) moments, you’ll want to listen to Part 2 of our launch extravaganza.
- The Final Fantasy XXV demo (and how bad it was)
- Sea of Thieves and the likelihood of Katy wrecking a pirate ship
- Fallout 4, VR, and Skyrim Remastered
- Why Sony’s Press Conference was so successful?
- If Kratos made Dad jokes, what would they sound like?
- Resident Evil 7 and why it may be too spoopy for us